When they're done, turn them into quick and easy greeting cards…
- Scrap papers
- Blank 5x7 cards with envelopes
- DecorArt® Acrylic Paint Marker
- Embroidery Thread
- Hand Quilter's Needle
- Glue Dots® Pop Up Dots
- Cut scrap papers into 2x3 and 4x7 rectangles.
- Use the paint marker to create various shapes and designs on top of the paper.
- Thread the needle.
- Coming up from the backside of the card, use a basic back-and-forth stitch to outline some of the doodles.
- When done hand stitching, tie a knot on the backside of the card.
- Place Glue Dots® on the back of the doodled paper.
- Adhere the doodled paper to the front of your blank card.
- Sign and date the back of the card.
Personally, I like to create blank cards because then they can be used for ANY occasion. When the occasion arises, just add words to the card using rubber stamps, rub-ons, or your children's very own handwriting.
© Alyice Edrich, All Rights Reserved. www.alyiceedrich.com